Saturday, September 20, 2008

buka puasa with sri aman girls

date : 19th september 2008

venue : D'Tandoor Subang Jaya

after so so so so long.. at last, i've meet up my Sri Aman girls. the bunch. my classmates back in form 1. we used to share so many things. and those are my close friends. very the close one back in Sri Aman. we used to eat at the same table. yeah. from form 1 till form 3. and then some left for boarding school. how much i missed those days :)

together with me was marissa, ika, mysara and nadhirah. awatiff was supposed to come, but too bad, she had cirit-birit last minute. get well soon dear awatiff. we'll have another makan-makan soon yeah :)

ika, nad n marissa
mar and my
nad, mar, my
5 of us
me n bestie, ika

really hope to see you guys more often.. harap-harap jangan laa lost contact later on yeah :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

okayh
i look sooo buruk in all photos..
dahla the others sume look gorgeous!
jealous*

h a n y a n a said...

haha.cik ika ke?!
eh ni sume gamba2 yang sume lawa2 tau.