Friday, November 28, 2008

okay. i'm pissed now!

this another guy. i dont know who. keep on calling me few times. i'm pissed now. bila orang tanye sape, taknak ckp. when i asked so many times, he said like "ariz" or "arif" bla bla bla bla. ah tak kenal. i can't remember the person. taktau la sape. and i asked, ariz/arif yang mana? he said ala ariz/arif la. kepala hotak dia! ingat manusia mcm dia sorang je ke nama tu?! then i asked, yg mane satu?? then he hung up! GILA! mamat ni memang sangat bodoh. if you happen to read my blog, biar kau tau yang kau memang bodoh. weh, do u think i have time to play a fool?! nak prank call or what ever. let me display the number. kalau anyone happen to know who this person is, please please please let me know. it wouldn't be any problem if he doesn't know me. but the problem now, he knows my name! my full name!

019-994 2203

please please please help me!!!

i dont care who you are la brader. tapi kalau menyusahkan orang, i won't tolerate. you never know how tempered i am. nasib baik i don't know u in reality. kalau tak, memang dah kena simbah air panas atas kepala kau!

kalau nak kenal, buat cara nak kenal. takyah nak buat macam budak-budak. come on la weh. ni bukan zaman 10 tahun dulu, time orang baru nak dapat handphone. time aku nak menggatal carik bf ke hape. time pantang ade orang msg, sure nak reply even duit dah takde nak beli credit! heh. takde manner langsung. walau kau anak menteri ke, sultan ke..i don't care! u want to know me, or keep in touch with me, tapi kedekut. tanye orang ade credit ke tak. memang tak ah weh. do u think i'm gonna spend my money on someone i barely know who?!

ohh and if anyone who reads this has any way to find for the owner of this number, do let me know please....

No comments: