Tuesday, March 03, 2009

empty

thats the song i'm currently listening to.
and i am.
really empty.
at the moment;
mode bengang.
ok. that's not cool.
at all!!
figuring out the lyrics.
i really am.
empty!!!

*just got my roster report. and it's not like what i hoped!
and i felt empty.

yesterday was a blast!
we went to watch a squasy game at national squasy complex, bukit jalil.
the day fullfilled with all the best and happy moments.
had dinner at village view, and later on, dessert at baskin robbins mont kiara.
it was a blast!
but as soon as i get back home,
life's back to basic.
yes.
a boring day, today.
a silent night.

i've start not appreciating life anymore.
i know.
i need changes.
but just don't know what.

>>and i think i'm suffering depression right now. i need a break. and i just need someone to be with me. i need people. GOD, help me!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

mefanna@hanyana, whatever your name is.... have you heard "Shattered" from oar.... its from an old american rock band but the lyric from the song sometime make me think it have something to do with your life....
""How many times can I break till I shatter?
Over the line can't define what I'm after
I always turn the car around
Give me a break let me make my own pattern
All that it takes is some time but I'm shattered
I always turn the car around""

You can always turn the car around :)
We are shattered when you are shattered.
You can do it! We know you can!


P/s: It's lame... i know.... but be strong ya :

h a n y a n a said...

okay.i never heard.but i've made it 1st time. thanks btw. :)
it's just a depressed post.and i am, really depressed right now..
thanks for the thought!

whitish pink said...

u have me!!! =)
okayh, i know ur current problem is to have a boyfriend. mak kite offer awak taknak. tulah, high demand. hehe.

its ok sayang, nanti mesti jumpe yang awak suke. meanwhile, awak ade kite and ur dearlings. enjoy being single while u can!!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha... i didnt think you got my points clearly....Do notice that it's not in singular form, whereby I've used the word "we". I do mean your friends around you in uni and your family members back at home. If you would shatter, I'm sure they will feel the same too...
You've created the world around them, and they too have created their world around you. They might be "naughty" at times, but I'm sure they'll always be there when u needed them :)

Take care alright!

h a n y a n a said...

whitish pink:
i know i have you.
tapi just ada perasaan tu. :(
ahhaaa..mana mana?tak bagi pon...cmne nak tau reject ke taL!?i'm not that demanding afterall kan?hiihihihi~

anonymous:
thanks :)
i really appreciate it!