Friday, August 28, 2009

I never really knew you, You were just another friend
But when I got to know you, I let my heart unbend.
I couldn't help past memories that would only make me cry
and give love another try, So I've fallen in love with you
and I'll never let you go, I love you more than anyone
I just had to let you know, And if you ever wonder why
I don't know what I'll say, But I'll never stop loving you
each and every day, My feelings for you will never change
Just know my feelings are true, Just remember one thing
I Love You!

I love you more than all the stars in the sky.
I love you more as each moment passes us by.
I love you more with every breath I take.
I love you more with each promise we make.

I need you like a flower needs the rain.
I need you for you can wash away my pain.
I need you more each day
I need you for you are so wonderful, in every single way.

I miss you more than ever now.
I miss you because I really need you somehow.
I miss you and your touch.
I miss you for to me, you mean so much.

I want you to caress my lips
I want you to look into my eyes and see my love for you.
I want you to hold me close to your heart.
I want you to know that I love you, need you, miss you, and want you
And I have for every single moment, right from the start.

I LOVE YOU, MISS YOU, NEED YOU

No comments: