Thursday, February 11, 2010

i found out..

jarang nak jumpa kawan yang akan ada bersama kalau kita bersedih.
kesimpulannya...
kawan cuma akan ada bila kita bergembira.
because,
what i realised,
trough the time i was really down,
i was really sad,
the only people had been around me,
are the people who doesn't know i am in sorrow and darkness.
and if the people who knows my pain,
they will let me be alone.
or people who will be with me,
are the people who will ask me some favor,
for their benefits.
be it they are happy or had made me happy.
but at least those people cheer me up somehow.
the only people who will be with us when we really need accompany
are
the people who loves us.
only.
if they are friends, and no love in the friendship,
they will treat us like nobody.
other than that,
nobody cares.

am i right or wrong?
and which do i fall in?

6 comments:

whitish pink said...

i will always be there for you my dear.. its just that i cant read ur heart and mind, so you have to tell me when u need me..ill try my best to at least listen to all your thoughts..you know how to get me, dont you? take care :)

m i r a said...

awww hany jgn sedeyh2 :) kitorg ade je kt sini :)

h a n y a n a said...

thank you sweetie.thank you.
i know that you are one who i can rely on..
but normally i tend to just keep quiet sebab taknak orang tau and taknak rasa kecewa. :)
*hugs*

h a n y a n a said...

thank you mira :)

Ad- said...

abg ad pon ada je...sms je nnt abg ad call balek.. =)

h a n y a n a said...

okay..thank youuu abg ad!!