Saturday, March 20, 2010

thanks a million

zillion thank you to my dearlings who had made my birthday a memorable one.
thank you for the lunch at fullhouse, sunway pyramid
thank you for the dinner at bumbubali, puchong
thank you for making my day meaningful by sleeping over at my place
and when i woke up in the morning,
they were there to spend another meaningful day.
thank you for the karaoke, which made everyone present sing,
wannie, mira and ash >> wannie and mira selalu tanak nyanyi.
thank you for the evening @ hot air ballon fiesta, putrajaya.
wannie for the dinner at McD, sunway.
i love you girls!!!

and i learnt,
celebrating my birthday with the girls,
and without outsiders,
were much more interesting and fun.
:)
thank you so much.
and...
i am sorry if i can't do the same thing for all of you on your birthday.
how much i appreciate the celebration they made up for me.
thank you, thank you so much!!!

No comments: