Saturday, June 19, 2010

uhm

sometimes
i give up living in my very own country.
i don't know about others.
tapi, i think, it'll just be the same if i'm expact in somewhere else.

kalau pergi kedai melayu,
i'll be treated as if i don't deserve any good treatment.
literally because they thought i'm a chinese.

kalau pergi kedai cina,
i'll be treated macam kucing kurap,
because i can't speak their language.
and they know i'm not chinese.

so, basically,
malaysians are racist.
they treat people by skin color.
and i hate that.
as if i don't deserve to be treated well in my own country.
might as well i leave, and serve nations who will appreciate me. at least.

and malaysians has this kind of mentality;
hormati orang tua.
so, when someone like me (youngsters) comes into the scene,
they won't treat me good as long as there's someone else elder than me.
so people,
jangan salahkan golongan muda tak reti adab sopan.
sebab you didn't treat them with adab sopan when they were young.
therefore, they learn by that "good" example of yours.

No comments: