Sunday, October 10, 2010

particular you part 2

kau tak hero langsung.

(mode lepas geram)

you're trying to do best what im doing.

like the gym. yes, the gym. i don't go to the gym just to stalk someone who goes to the gym.

don't ever make any conclusion like i don't do this and that because of me. well, i've done my part, but too bad, i just hated the way you are.

it's not right when you talk bad about my own sister in front of me. because that's you not who i wanted to live with for the rest of my life. I LOVE MY SISTER.

it's selfish of you to tell me i know nothing. do you expect me to spend the entire life with a person who will always look down at me?

terimalah kenyataan.
i don't like you. you don't have to discuss that with anyone.
and i did not leave you for my pilot friends. so what if i do that? i'm not your special girlfriend YET! and thank goodness. can't you just accept it when i told you i'm not ready? and what? you tells every single friends of yours that we've been apart? you are disgusting! can't you just keep your mouth shut?

kesimpulan : kau tak hero langsung! langsung tak!

No comments: