Sunday, May 11, 2008

happy feeling :)

i've been busy with my job since last 2 weeks. a totally new thing to me... whoa..tiring jugak this job! at first it was okay. but later on... tiring...wuhuu..

well, that's not the point. i'm praying for this happy feeling. :) not about the job. oh yeah of course i love the job. but there's another thing. :) this happy thing..

hmm..the girls knew it. and now let me share a bit. i'm crushing on this one guy. working together and he's a lil bit senior there. and this feeling is called "syok sendiri". i dont know him at all. i know him by his name. and that's it! we met at the lobby in Kinabalu! :) ohh and that's 1 reason for me to love Kinabalu! and that was because we were going to the workplace together. yeah. i'm going for work and he is going back to KL.

ahh help me! i need to know more... but there's no chance for me to meet this guy until the end of the month! hell! ahhh sedihnyaaaaa...... it seems like we will not get closer.. :(

*sigh*

No comments: