Monday, May 26, 2008

Kinabalu..again....

i've been posted to Kota Kinabalu again... this time a little longer than the previous one :) the feeling is better now. and this time for 4 working days.. 6 days, 5 nights. this time i'm trying to appreciate Kinabalu.. who knows i might be based there later... no shopping.. just sight-seeing along the waterfront.. it's quite boh-ring. nothing much. i went sight-seeing with shery. so, i manage to take few shots with myself in the picture :)

it's really a small town.. we started walking at 2.30 pm.. by 3.30 pm we were back in the hotel without knowing what else to do!haha~ well... the experience is more important to me... :) i can say i did enjoy the place but i have to find my own intertainment.. to be far away from my girls.. without internet connection... and far away from my family... soon i'll feel i'm in the Kinabalu family. we'll see how long will it takes. :)






No comments: