Sunday, April 06, 2008

smiling today....

i'm happy now..life will get better.. :)

hectic classes is overr!!!! yeay! and it's time to start work.. it'll be soon!! very very soon!! yeehaaa!!!! :)

thank you Allah Almighty! i've passed my test yesterday!!! :) Alhamdulillah.. :)

been busy for the past 2 months..and now i'll get back my life! yeay!

ohh miraa.... HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAYY!!!! :) i was so busy yesterday.. tak sempat nak call...how r you today? i'm free!! let's celebrate!!! :) but the problem now is the others.. haha. everyone's busy and getting busy since finals is just around the corner... takpe. we'll get to celebrate when wannie comes back! i have plans! i have plans! :) but it's not a celebration besar-besaran.. sorry for that eh :)

ohh mira..you know what. your birthday is always been a special day for me miraa!!! :) bangga tak? last year i did my longest cross country.. it's historical tau.. because it's a requirement to get my license.. and this year.. your birthdate is on my license!!!i am typerated on A320 on 5th of April 2008!!!! :) ahh how lucky you.. it means that it's a date for me to be remember!! :)

like i said before, max strength+max stress=value of a love... and it's all paid off!! :)

have a nice day peeps!

2 comments:

m i r a said...

ahahaha yeke hanyyy??? bangga2 !!! :)) 5th of april mmg besh !!!

h a n y a n a said...

:)