Friday, February 08, 2008

it's february!

it's almost 1/2 month since my last post.hurgh~and it's already februarY!haih.that's how time goes by..never wait for me..i'm still the same.haven't start working.at home doing nothing.what a life! :(

actually i've started my typerating course but too much on pause.my partner wasn't well.so, my life is still the same.at home.and i'm getting bored.everyday with the same agenda,same thing to do..which is nothing!...urgh~

sometimes i wonder.why is my life never gets better?yeah.eventhough my resolution was to be single or whatever it is..but i think that it's not realistic!i get bored and need someone to be with me...i need my friends but they are faaarrr away and they are waayyy to busy to entertain me...

from day to day i keep on looking and searching.wannie was right.we need someone and we really gets bored without that someone..but i always tell her that we won't get bored if we have something to do..well wannie..that's just to comfort myself though...i'm an ordinary person..so that means that i'm just like you dear...but you are far way lucky in this situation because you have got scandals to be with you..to entertain you..but still have none..

oh ya.lately i discovered a lot from my friendster account and my facebook.his' girlfriend, his' sisters.and thank god it really made me happy getting to see those people he loves soo much!ahh don't care.i just want to know them without doing anything.hmm..

**************

ok now.stop complaining.huh~last month i really had fun on this 1 day.it was 19th of january where we (me,ash n mira) went to Bukit Tinggi n to Kampung Kuantan in Kuala Selangor to watch the firefly!!!! :) i really had fun!

at first we planned to go to pavillion since i haven't been there.then when we met that day,i decided to have a look at Bukit Tinggi (ahha no idea why) but that was spontaneuos..hahha~and we really had fun.we took a lot of photos.but i know it'll be better if more people were there.i'll makesure next time we'll be all together.i love when there's more people in a photo! :) hmm..next time with wannie,didi,nana,tiqah..that'll be more fun!

i'm missing all of them!!!!i love them soo much!they cheered me when i'm down.they always with me..thanks girls..i really love you all..i mean it!


No comments: