Friday, February 15, 2008

a perfect valentine's~


life goes on...

for the whole day like usual.during daytime was gloomy and a bit boring since everything goes normal.at night..hah that was awesome! :) me and the girls were dating online...3 of us at first.me,mira and wannie and later on nana joined us to cheer the conference.then tiqah.


ohh that was the best valentine's ever for me! i think it was also the best for all of us!!! :) all 3 i guess.excluding nana n tiqah.ohho~but nana get so many gifts from her admirers..flowers, cat bear, lion bear, oranges..whoa~and mira got perfume and card from feedo.while wannie got herself a box of chocolate.ahh and me received nothing from anyone! :D hhaahaa


the date was full of laugh and happiness...ohh all of them really made me happy..everytime i'm with them it'll be a very happy moment!thank you Allah who gave me such happiness...such friends..thats the most important!!!


i love all of you girlsss~ *muahhxx*


No comments: