Friday, February 15, 2008

plans plans plans...

life goes on...

ash reminds me on our plans for this May.it's semester break for all local universities. so,everyone will be free unless they are planning some other things with their friends and families.of course i have my own plans too..it's just the matter of going or not going to happen.and those plans only include my lovely ladies.that's it!ahh i think they are my life.really!and maybe some days with cousins since Hazim is coming back this coming June.haha~i think at that time i might start to be busy with my job training..huhu~but i'll try to make the time for everyone and myself of course.haha.that'll be "some moments not to be missed".ahh since i'll start to work..means i'll have to sacrifice so many things..hurgh~

hmm.just to remind myself..let me list some of to do list of mine.
1-overnight at Bukit Tinggi
2-Genting
3-Bukit Melawati & Firefly
4-Pangkor
5-PD/Malacca camping/sunset/sunrise
6-Bukit Merah...maybe
7-KL Tour..like KL Tower,KLCC bridge,Tugu Negara,Taman Tasik Titiwangsa...all outdoors only
8-Langkawi holiday
9-Cameron Highland

10-Waterfall in Janda Baik or hot spring in Selayang maybe... :)
11-Layang-layang at Kepong..one fine weekend evening
12-Sunway Petting Zoo

ahha~all those are maybes...maybe yes,maybe no.we'll see how it goes..i think the simplest and cheapest is the plan no.7.haha.KL city tour..yohooo..i've never been to Tugu Negara..what a lame Malaysian am i..but nevermind.one day..haha.

1 comment:

Ad- said...

hi there...sorry i tracked you...hahaha

sape ni ek?

cheers,
ad