Sunday, February 24, 2008

a bunch of friendship quotes...



"I wish I could see through your eyes so I would know what you like to see. I wish I knew your wishes, so I could give you everything you want. I wish I dreamed the same dreams you do, and together we could make them come true. I wish I knew what makes you happy, so I could make you the happiest person in the whole world. And lastly, I wish I were a cell in your blood, so I would be sure I was somewhere in your heart.

"You lean on me and I'll lean on you, and we'll be alright."

"I am not blind to your love for me, and I dare say that I love you with my whole heart, but I'm just afraid to lose a friendship like ours."

"Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart."

"You know, it's been said there's one word that will free us from the weight and pain of life.And that word is Love. And I believe that. Thatdoesn't mean that it hasn't been hard or that it won't be. It just means that I found a stillness and a bravery in myself with you. You make me brave. And I will love you until the end of time. This I vow today., :)

Love is an equation: a me and a you derives a we.

*i want to be the only hand that u ever need to hold*

*if u were to ask how many times u ran through my mind, i'd only say ONCE, because u never been left*

~quotes by aisha and wannie~

2 comments:

m i r a said...

waahh.. since when wannie n ash bg quotes cintaa nehh?? ehehe

h a n y a n a said...

hahahahah~tula pasal..antara mereka berdua.kite copy+paste from comment friendster mereka.. :D haha~ comel je..