Wednesday, January 14, 2009

hmm.hari baru.

tetapi ini kisah semalam. hari yang dah berlalu..

at first, i thought that i'm not going to write any negative thoughts in here. but then, i just can't help it. too much. and i can't handle it!

the guy below.. i hope he stop all the nonsence he created by tomorrow. i told him that i don't feel comfortable and i totally hate whatever he's doing.

imagine, when i switch on my cellphone, i've got like 10-20 text messages, which is very rare and never happened. but, i felt like killing him! can you imagine how the feeling was? it's not like "ohh aku suka orang text aku". this is totally out! not a single thought of loving the person sending me such text messages!haih..and all of it were just i miss you i miss you i miss you!

aaaaaaarrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh~~!!!!!!!

GOD, help me!

i hope, i managed to turn him off. he called me, and i hope it's settled. or else, i'll need someone to pretend to be my boyfriend. or meet him someday to show him my boyfriend!

i don't need a boyfriend like that!

aaaaaaahhhhhh..
life's not as simple as what we thought! i knew it! and it's not gonna be easy though.

No comments: