Wednesday, January 14, 2009

nak senyum senang hati

oleh itu, i'll be posting good things from today onwards.
it triggers me.. my brother said, "tu la you haritu cakap takde orang nak, bila ada yang datang mesti you cakap diorang psycho la apa". so, does that means that i have some problems going on? i don't think so. it's just people who likes me, are normally psycho. mengarut. why why why, normal people doesn't likes me? is it because i'm not so normal? aihhh....

saya memang sangat impikan kisah cinta dan rangga. tapi, bukanlah yang macam ni. starting pun dah macam nak bunuh diri je rasa! ahhhhh.

k. now.. i've misses a lot of things.
i did not post some colourful photos for quite some times. i'll start posting again.. but, gimme some times yeah :)

will do it soon. or else, check out my facebook :)

No comments: