Sunday, March 02, 2008

waaahhh...

waahh..it's been about 10 days..oohh lame jugak tak blogging..been a bit busy these few days.class has started back. so, i'm back to school. and it reminds me of schooling time those days. hectic days everyday. penat. that's all i can describe. everyday with tonnes of notes to study. tonnes of new things to practice. ohh my...and hoping to be outstanding always.. not for what people see/says/think, but for my self satisfaction :)

ohh Aimy came back this weekend. wah wah.. dah pandai paw orang skarang.. haha~but nevermind. my sister afterall..just give it.whatever she wants.but 1 thing. she loves shopping. so, she'll keep on asking for money to shop. haih. blom keje lagi dah pandai...

hm..actually this is my real topic. why is that lately i heard a lot about relationship????!!! i mean peoples around me keep on asking me and talking n commenting on the subject: relationship? maybe my mistake to talk to those peoples..haha~ yeah. peoples like kak shila and kak ima from MFA. rimas laaahhh...n i also dreamt of his girlfriend. hhaha~what ever. that's a subject i can't get rid of. silly me. until today, it's been nearly 9 months. haih. bosan laaa....haha~but i'm not ready for it yet.. just not yet.

okay now back to real life. ohh i just need rest. eventhough i had enough before. why am i always feeling sleepy everytime? is it lack of vitamins or lack of sleep? that's not right. i had enough sleep everyday. 6-7 hrs at least. hmm...

No comments: