Saturday, March 15, 2008

pre 21st birthday!!!

location : midvalley & the gardens
theme : red!

it's a wonderful day!!! my birthday celebration. from my beloved dearlinggsss :) 5 of us, without wannie n tiqah. however it was awesome! and i really really really enjoyed it! thanks to everyone.

the theme color was red. everyone was in red except mira. pink. haha~takpe2.. still ade merah siket2. hihi~ they gave me a huge bear named dearling :) soo cute. thank you ladies..

ohh k. the day...
we had our lunch at Madam Kwan's. me, siti and nana had Nasi Lemak, while mira and ash had Nasi Ayam. :) naseb baik the foods were also awesome. tak rugi bayar mahal-mahal. haha~ they also bought me a slice of chocolate indulgance and a slice of chocolate strawberry from secret recipe. :) ahh.. a happy day.. and i really had fun and really enjoyed myself being around them!











2 comments:

m i r a said...

hey hany... kite lari dr theme ;( sowie.. x de bj merah huhu

h a n y a n a said...

hahahah~takpe2..tula pasal mira jadik leader :D