Sunday, March 23, 2008

the weekend

life goes on...like usual...boring + hectic!

i spent the whole yesterday studying..and today i'm also suppose to study..daa what else?! i'm still a student!haha~ can't wait to work. by that time i'll start complaining about my tonnes of undone jobs.. and also problems with people around me!haha~i'm able to predict! because that's me. non stop complaining.. :)

this morning i've been watching dramas on my list which i missed since it's been a busy week+internet connection was sucks~ sindarela & viceversa. everyone should watch viceversa episode 1. it'll open your mind! about marriage i guess.. ohh and wannie should watch this 1st episode!!! :) relationship is not easy you know!

why is it so hard to make our partner to understand us? haha~i read a friend of mine's blog. it made my eyes & thoughts wide opened. being in relationship is not easy yaww.. the feeling is just fine. but it hurts more.

*i have so many things to talk about. but i don't have time right now & let me think of the right words. just for these few words at the moment. i'll be back later for updates :)

No comments: