Sunday, March 16, 2008

something wrong somewhere

this thing keep on waving, saying hello, going on in my head! argh. and i'm hating it. i'm sorry but i just have to write it down. my resolution was not to write things that made me down. but i simply have to. terpaksa melanggar peraturan sendiri. haha~

it begins when a friend wants a bf who could play guitar. sort of cool bf.

ohh. it's about my ex. that day i talked to mira. erm. chatting actually. how perfect he is. haha~takdela that perfect but he is quite perfect and it's difficult for me to ask for more. he is more like who i want. not like my bfs before him which i simply accept them until i myself get bored. but not with this one. he has almost all of what i want. he's like a rock star. talking about music. he could play what you want him to play. guitar boleh. bass boleh. drum boleh. keyboard boleh. i asked him to play me a song and he end up playing me songs for almost 1 hour. what else can i ask for?! haha~being me, having him was awesome. he is like everyone's mc dreamy kot. he's a pilot yg banyak duit, cute-looking, baby face yg jambu giler, caring and tak stingy langsung~ like..nothing else to describe, other than perfect.

but of course. again mira reminded me that he is not that perfect. yes. and he is not when it comes to all those yang memang tak boleh bla. he left me for another girl. ahh of course. he's so jambu until ramai yang berebut-rebut. to tell the truth, he came to me. i didn't ask for him.. just usha from far. talked to him once for absolute reason. that's all and that's it!

being him, he's been living with his normal-wild-life routine for the past 3-4 years. of course he'll not going to change for someone he just met for 2-3 months. bagus jugak actually. i'm not his type. he meant it when he said that we are not going as far as i wish. yes. and if i knew that he'd been doing that all the while, i wouldn't accept him at first place. but the 3 months relationship went so far and deep in my heart. it took me almost 8 months to heal. alhamdulillah i'm fine now. it's just sometimes. sometimes i can't get him off. that's why i'm afraid. afraid to lose again. afraid to fall in love, be in love, to be loved. once is enough. that's more than enough.

karma. that's a word? is it just a word? i think that is actually what goes around comes around. and that is nature. just be strong. someone better is waiting. i believe that. we were made in pairs.. so, just wait for my turn... hope it's not too soon though.

i'm here praying the best for him. semoga dia akan sentiasa hidup dengan bahagia with whomever he's with :) and to that lucky lady... take good care of him. he has more to be taken care.

No comments: